Old November 8th 04, 01:27 AM
Rodger

"Boner the Cat" wrote in
:

Hi,

I had several sources for glass tubes for making elements but
lost my hardrive.

- need also good source for mulite rods.
- glass tubes for making elements

- ANY GOOD THIRD PARTY CONTROLLERS

I found my source for glass tubing in the yellow pages under
scientific glass when I was doing lampwork. If you are in a
university town, then you will have a source of scientific glass.
When I was a youth, I went to a chem. supply co. bought tubing,
erlinmeyer (sp?) flask, rubber stopper, and glass funnel and had a
pretty inexpensive water pipe (so long ago we did not even have
bongs).

Rodger

--
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
-David Sawford-