Old January 24th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Default Need Heartland Quilt Block of the Month-July, December

I'll be going to my local JA tomorrow or Friday (going to finally buy that
June Tailor Shape Ruler everyone keeps talking about) ... I can see if they
might have some copies - I know most of the staff, so if they have "old
ones" in the back, I might be able to talk them into letting me have them -
or at least, letting me peek at the pattern!!

Will that do?

Hugs!!
--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"Leslie Bowen" wrote in message

I am missing July and December from the Jo-Ann Fabrics "Heartland" Quilt
Block of the Month from 1999 designed by Meredith French. This is NOT
the newer "Threads From the Heartland" Jo-Ann quilt. Any ideas? Thank
you. I have already searched ebay and contacted Jo-Ann customer
service. Meredith French, the designer, no longer works for Jo-Ann
Fabrics.

--
Leslie Bowen