Old April 6th 05, 02:06 AM
starlia

Kandice,

One thing from your post just floors me....that you said ISBG is fine,
but somewhat elitist. I feel the exact same way and that's one reason
I've never even bothered to subscribe although I feel if I stay in this
art it's valuable to do so.

I'm with Kalera on WC. For a while things have steadily gotten worse
although I think it's still a good site for sharing. I wouldn't
consider putting on any tutorials for free. If I want to do that then
I'll post it on my site and keep it there for free or charge as I see
fit. I sure wouldn't keep putting money in their pockets since they
are lined now by patrons and advertisers.

WC is for profit and they have so many stupid rules it's just a pain
considering what you can or can't say. That's why I've always felt so
free here. I'm not around much lately since my life if upside down but
hopefully it will get better soon.