Old April 24th 05, 11:34 PM
AliceW

Thanks for the offer, Gary. I have one already. I don't mind the side bar
text ads. Sometimes I find a good link there. Someone has to pay for it
somewhere! It's like getting something "free with purchase". Still a good
deal in my book.
--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
: On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:55:03 GMT, the black rose
: wrote:
:
: Let me get this straight -- are there ads IN your email, or is this
: webmail and you have to endure ads as you read your email?
:
: Either way -- ew.
:
: You get a GIG of space and good filtering. It's a great way to keep
: your real mail box from filling up with crap. Want to try one? I
: have hundreds of "give one away free" options left.
:
:
: --
: gburnore@databasix dot com
: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
: How you look depends on where you go.
: Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
: | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
: DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
: | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
: Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
:
: Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
: