Old January 11th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Default Pecan Pie recipe

My mom was given a bunch of pecans and she wants to make a pie.
The only recipe I tried didn't turn out. We need a tried and true recipe
if anyone has one.

To stay on topic, I'm making my husband a quilt. It's the first one I've
made him, but not the first time I've sewn for him This is the first
quilt I've made in two years. Been ho hum about sewing over that time.
I've only been mending. I feel good about this though and have bought
even more fabric to add to my "To Do" list.

--
Mary O'Neill
Customer Service Rep