Old May 7th 04, 07:54 PM
Randy and Cara Randall

Default OOP Premier Issue Cross Stitch&Country Crafts on ebay

I am parting with a lot of my Cross Stitch and Country Craft Magazines. I
don't have a complete set, but I have a LOT of them, as well as Cross Quick,
going up for sale on ebay. I don't have time to cross stitch anymore, but I
loved them so much and used to just look through them for pleasure. These
were such fun magazines, and I don't feel that any cross stitch mags
nowadays are quite like these. Anyway, this is the Premier Issue, so if
you'd like to look at it please do. There will be a lot more following...

Thanks...

Cara