Old July 21st 04, 07:13 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hello Lisa,
Go to your county or city library and check out a few basic quilt
making books. Good authors, with titles: Carol Doak (Your First
Quilt Book); Fons and Porter (Complete Guide); McClun (Quilts!
Quilts! Quilts!) Compiled texts: Sunset Patchwork; Singer
Patchwork and Quilting. HTH.
PAT in VA/USA

Lisa wrote:
I'm helping my sister put together a quilt for her hospital in which
every department is making their own square. Are there any resouces
available for how to put the quilt together? I'd really like to see
some before I start planning borders between and around the squares.
Thanks,
Lisa