Old October 1st 05, 08:18 PM
Aud

Default Finish or not...

....just some thoughts..

I like to finish my objects, and i seldome have too much lying around.
(may be I am a "control freak", that is not too good, lol!)

But I have started a pair of socks long time ago.
I have finished several pairs later,
and done much more work.

This pair of socks are OK, nice, good idea... you name it...!
But when I try to knit more on those socks, I get a bad feeling...
I know I did some of the former knitting
in a periode that was not too good for me.
But I cannot remember exactly what bothered me so much just then.
But every time i take in that work, I do not like it, and feel bad.

I thought I should finish them and then give them away.
Then I thought I would frog tem.
But I do not like to have that yarn lying around,
SO.. having finished more than 1 1/2 sock, I will now take them off the
needles,
throw them in the dustbin, and get free from them!!

I feel I have made the right decision,
and I am redy to start on anything else,
but THAT pattern, or those colores!

STRANGE???
AUD ;-)