Old September 2nd 04, 01:52 AM
Lori Greenberg

I bet they all come out near the end. I looked and there were over 20
entries. I guess she gets a lot more usually, huh? (I haven't followed
them).

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

"starlia" wrote in message
It's just my initial reaction. I know she is looking for other effects

but
I sure don't see a lot of beads up there yet.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Lori Greenberg" wrote in message
.net...
Hi Starlia.

While it is limiting, I think she's trying to get the effects of what

just
straight, reactive colors do...she already did a challenge on frit I

think.?
And she's already done a Spotlight on Silver.

Maybe/probably an upcoming Spotlight, is my guess.

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=lorigre en
berg

"starlia" wrote in message
I think it's pretty limiting not allowing frit to be involved. I pull

frit
into stringer and then get very neat reactions.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in

message
Back to the matter at hand - what do you think of the current

challenge!
Several RCBers have entries there.

Latest challenge - lots of eye candy: http://snipurl.com/8rfz