Old September 12th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Do you ECHO Echo echoooooooo ?

Well, I hope I don't have any expenses coming up so maybe I should
test it out. Does this expense have anything to do with the travel
questions you had a while ago?
Taria

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
No, I don't have it yet. I received the email from Janome when they
released it and I wrote down the part numbers for it and another new
quilty type foot, but..... never made it in to see if my dealer has it
in stock. The 6600 feet are pretty expensive, so I want to wait a bit
now. I have some big, but rather happy, expenses coming up. I'm not
telling- and NO!!! I'm not expecting- either human or canine! LOL!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.