Old November 29th 03, 03:36 AM
AmyScott

If you would like to get your wife an organizer, there is a new toy that my
friend just got and we are all drooling over it. It is a Crop In Style P3
Tote. This is rolling tote, that holds paper. It has 9 trays and extends
up when you open it, and closes back down when you are not using it. I
believe it retails for $129.95.

Amy
AZ

"John" wrote in message
igy.com...
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

My wife is really into scrapbooking and rubber stamping. I'm hoping to

get
her a really nice gift, and hopefully very useful, but I know very little
about the subjects. What items could I get her that you love and can't

live
without? Crafting tools or organizers would be great.

If you know off the top of your head where the items you suggest can be
found, please include that info. Otherwise, I'll do an internet search

and
try to find them.

Thanks for any and all suggestions,

John