Old November 28th 03, 12:22 PM
muriel

Greetings John,
Since I don't know where you are situated, it's hard to tell where to look.
As for myself, if someone wanted to buy me things on scrapbooking, I would
much prefer having a gift certificate. This way, I can choose what I want
and no one is disappointed.
Muriel

"John" wrote in message
igy.com...
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

My wife is really into scrapbooking and rubber stamping. I'm hoping to

get
her a really nice gift, and hopefully very useful, but I know very little
about the subjects. What items could I get her that you love and can't

live
without? Crafting tools or organizers would be great.

If you know off the top of your head where the items you suggest can be
found, please include that info. Otherwise, I'll do an internet search

and
try to find them.

Thanks for any and all suggestions,

John