Old January 19th 04, 08:40 PM
Pat Kight

Jo wrote:

just wondering Pat, how do you spread your YES glue ? I have some and make
quite a mess when I try to use it. And I must put too much as it buckles a
bit, vbg.

Yes, it's a bit on the thick side, isn't it?

I use a flexible metal cake-frosting spatula (one of many kitchen
implements that have found their way to my studio) like this one:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B1FA21D17

Lay the work face-down on a piece of waxed paper or scrap, trowel a dab of
YES paste on the back, and then use the spatula to spread the paste in an
even layer over the work, the thinner the better.

--
Pat Kight