Old January 19th 04, 10:50 AM
Jo

My favourite is hermafix glue dot dispenser for cards. I use the non
permanent one. It means if I get it wrong I can still move things on my card
and I can even rub the dots off the paper just using my fingers.

I have the xyron, but being in France and having to buy cartridges overseas
means they get very expensive for me, so am always scared of using them. If
I need a stronger hold I use double sided tape.

Hugs from France,
Joanne

I have a cupboard full of adhesives and usually end up
using double stick tape for my projects. How about you?
What's your favorite adhesive? And why?
--
Snow removal required before sending email.