Old September 1st 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Default free to a good home

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Becky A wrote:
Susan Hartman wrote:

I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Mailed you! Mailed you! Wheeeeee!
Becky A

B3ecky -

I'm planning to pick up some 2006 ornament issues in a week or two...if I
can get an extra, would you like me to pick it up for you?

Sue

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
http://www.dirtylinen.com

Scary, isn`t it, that Christmas is looming? Now we`re in 1st September, it
really brings it home! Doesn`t seem two minutes since last Christmas.
Luckily I`m well ahead already - I keep all my pound coins and all year
round buy store stamps and already have enough for all the kids AND us.
That way they can buy what they really want and we don`t have to wrap it.
They get other little surprises as well, of course. Do they have store
stamp machines like that in other parts?

I`m stitching a Native American Wedding sampler for Richard and Carla for
Christmas, too. They will be marrying some time soon - but this sampler
(Thanks Dianne!) is perfect for any situation, married or not! Can`t wait
to start on it, but am forcing myself to finish a rather nice evening scene
of the Houses of Parliament across the Thames first.

Pat P