Old August 16th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jean B.

Default "Drat", says newbie...

Mika wrote:

Hi Jean. Welcome to the cyber quilt frame. Lots of good information can be
gleaned from the ladies here if you bribe them properly. That means
Chocolate or fabric or more chocolate or even more fabric. Sit down and take
a load off and pass the chocolate. You do have chocolate right? ;-)

Hugs,
Mika

Not my chocolate!!!! I have a chocolate stash.... DARK
chocolate.... I'm a chocoholic.... It will take a while to
accrue nice cloth though. I did just pick up the last
supplies to try out the methods in "Color by Accidental", so
we'll see what happens. (Since everything I read said one
should use a mask when dyeing, I decided to take that advice.)

--
Jean B.