Old March 3rd 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default big foot + little foot

Christina, Yes the marks are handy, but my lovely Pfilomina Pfaff
has a metal foot with the same markings. Generally I can wing it,
but those are nice to have. I prefer the metal Pfaff Pfoot to
Little Foot. I use LF for Isaac FW Singer. The LF is thick and
shiny ... reflected light often distorts the image. YMMV.
Pat in VA/USA

nomorespam wrote:

I think there are some blocks where you need to stop a 1/4 inch from
the end, and the clear 1/4 foot has a red mark to tell you when to
stop. I have never used it for that though. I do think it would be
handy on the corner of binding, where you stop and then turn, however
once you do a couple dozen you can do them in your sleep. If someone
were a perfectionist (I am NOT) then it might be handy for that as
well.

Christina