Old January 31st 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default RCTQ Quilting Week - What are you working on?

In article . com,
"Dannielle" wrote:

Join the BOM, make a different block each month, then there is a month
for assembly and a month for the quilty type portion and then you have
a quilt for YOU that you didn't even realize you were making because
you only did one block at a time!

Dannielle - BTW - the BOM is starting up again in April!

And, if you dither as much as I do, you can save them up to do when the
time is right. On the 22nd, I finally made three of the BOM blocks I've
been saving. Monday I worked our Federal election - we had to be there
at 6:30 am and didn't finish until after 8:00 pm, so no sewing that day.
Then the carpenter was done with the new hardwood floor in the family
room, so I had to start painting (urged on by DH). Ceilings are no fun
at the best of times, and this was previously unpainted stipple. Yuck.
Final coat on the walls Sunday, and now I'm working on the 'new' room
next to it; there was a hot tub when we bought the house, and we never
used it or the room, so removed the tub and carpet, had the hole filled
in and hardwood floor installed. I'm not good on ladders, so it'll be
nerve-racking. But I did make three blocks for rctq week.

Lee