Old January 29th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default RCTQ Quilting Week - What are you working on?

San Francisco has the best climate for peas. Here we plant them in February
and by April it is too hot for them.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Butterfly" wrote in message
I worked on my Poiple LC for ME! Then I got down in bed sick (no, not the
flu) and am still too tired to even think about sewing. Today I did walk
outside whilst Mr Joe picked the peas for us. Guess what we are having for
dinner ; ) They are the sweetest peas I have had in a long long time.
Almost like eating dessert : )

Butterfly

"Dannielle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I got a new book, 40 Fabulous Quick-Cut Quilts by Evelyn Sloppy,
and I have read it about 20 times already (I think it just arrived on
Thursday). And I also did up 3 blocks for a contribution to a charity
quilt. Other than that, I haven't done much quilty, other than drool
over all of the fabrics that I can't buy any time soon!

Dannielle - who's really looking forward to a tax return!