Old January 28th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default RCTQ Quilting Week - What are you working on?

Well, I got a new book, 40 Fabulous Quick-Cut Quilts by Evelyn Sloppy,
and I have read it about 20 times already (I think it just arrived on
Thursday). And I also did up 3 blocks for a contribution to a charity
quilt. Other than that, I haven't done much quilty, other than drool
over all of the fabrics that I can't buy any time soon!

Dannielle - who's really looking forward to a tax return!