Old October 11th 05, 09:48 PM
Butterfly

NO Dr this go round--how about the Vampire Lab that LOST the results between
the first lab that did the Vampiring and the lab that does the 'work'. Not
even sure how many are involved in this one--I got room in the freezer until
you need them sent
gotta keep mah Gators well fed winter is comin

Butterfly (least I got the Vampire guy that doesn't hurt : )

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
I would go sit by Butterfly on this one except she would want to pass me
another doctor. The gators are just too busy to be bothered right now;
there's a heap of insurance guys about that the gators simply must tend to.
I am as guilty as Butterfly about wanting and needing to hear from you.
Tell us about the new babies, floods, hurts, prayer needs, moving, or
whatever life is handing you. You are a grand group of friends and I love
that you share with us. Polly

"Butterfly" wrote Waving madly!
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
(Yeah, Kris knows I'm not yelling--not my style--I LET you know when I'm
yelling)
But I ain't changing cause this is my ONLY outlet, quilt group, Quilting
Bee whatever you wanna call it. Can't go to class, meetings. etc so this
is MY Group of friends that I can share everything from the dumb medic to
the brilliant Dr to the latest Table Runner completion (which I JUST
finished--haven't even posted on that one yet (see Kris it IS on topic--
a lil)

Butterfly (who had the title of Queen of Off Topic--when I first came on
here--was it Miz Sairey?)