Old October 11th 05, 08:51 PM
Polly Esther

I would go sit by Butterfly on this one except she would want to pass me
another doctor. The gators are just too busy to be bothered right now;
there's a heap of insurance guys about that the gators simply must tend to.
I am as guilty as Butterfly about wanting and needing to hear from you.
Tell us about the new babies, floods, hurts, prayer needs, moving, or
whatever life is handing you. You are a grand group of friends and I love
that you share with us. Polly

"Butterfly" wrote Waving madly!
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
(Yeah, Kris knows I'm not yelling--not my style--I LET you know when I'm
yelling)
But I ain't changing cause this is my ONLY outlet, quilt group, Quilting
Bee whatever you wanna call it. Can't go to class, meetings. etc so this
is MY Group of friends that I can share everything from the dumb medic to
the brilliant Dr to the latest Table Runner completion (which I JUST
finished--haven't even posted on that one yet (see Kris it IS on topic-- a
lil)

Butterfly (who had the title of Queen of Off Topic--when I first came on
here--was it Miz Sairey?)