Old July 3rd 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Kandice Seeber

Default Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

Okay, you obviously don't give a rat's ass as to what's actually being
said - you'd rather antagonize people for no good reason.

Kalera's a friend of mine, so yes, I know for sure. And yep, I have made
the pilgrimage to touch her hem, and would again. She's a lovely person.
Obviously, it's your loss that you have decided to alienate her and everyone
else by being such a short-sighted and shallow troll.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

You have anger issues. Either that or youre just a complete jerk. Where

do
you get off? Especially since Kalera sells thousands of dollars of work
on
her website, and ebay is a very small percentage of her total sales.
What
the hell is your problem?

--

Anger? Nah. I'm laughing my ass off at you nitwit no-talent beadmakers
getting your XXL panties in a knot.

Wow! I'm just thrilled that "Kalera sells thousands of dollars of work on
her website". Have you made your pilgrimage just to touch the hem of her
garment?

Why, eventually she may even be able to afford some plastic surgery and
dental work. Or at the very least hire a body double for the website
photos.

Thousands of dollars. Wowzer, that's really mind-boggling.
Thousands???
Are you sure???