Old December 14th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Searching for machine/commercial-rolled flashed glass

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ahhh! Snap!

Tell the truth Moonraker, it took you two days of grunting and
perspiration to come up with that one.

I know. Shocking, isn't it? That I would befoul your precious glass
boards with this unworthy tripe. Truly, I am a bad, bad person.

Come on. Add some spice to it, you moron. I don't mind being insulted,
I mind being bored. I constantly find it amazing that people so boring
would presume to make art. If you don't have anything to say (besides
pushing Brady around) go be a ****ing plumber or something.

Did you forget your meds again today?