Old January 8th 05, 01:51 PM
frood

My mother went to school with the 7 daughters of an avid gardener, all named
after flowers. Pansy, Violet, Rose, Petunia, I can't remember the rest, but
it got a bit odd near the end. No fruits, tho.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
The actress Blythe Danner, Gwyneth's mother, stated in an interview I
believe it is more common to name children after fruit in the United
Kingdom. (More or less what she said.) I've met a few American women named
Cherry, but no other fruit names.
How about it, oh British friends? Are you using lots of fruit names over
there? How about nuts?
PAT in VA/USa

Sharon Harper wrote:

Makes you cringe doesn't it? Can you imagine what Gwyneth's daughter is
going to feel like growing up. Apple? Oh lord might as well have called
her "Kickmenow"!