Old January 8th 05, 11:23 AM
Shirley Shone

I live near Chesterfield and it is very rough here. I wonder how both my
sons fared last night on their ships in the North sea. Force 12 gales
forecasted for them. They are Chief Electrical Officers on cargo ferries
and they work on sister ships and they literally pass in the night about
2 to 3am in the morning as they ply between UK and Holland.
Shirley

In message , Sarah
Dixon writes
A4 is standard typing paper size (so approx 30 cm long by 21 cm wide,
or 12" x 81/2") and A3 is twice that at 42cm long by 30cm wide.

I hope your Durham has got better weather than we have! We had a
severe weather warning out last night, gales and pouring rain still
going. I'm going to get soaked but we've got to go out as DS is going
to a friends birthday party and I haven't got a present yet. Any idea
what 2 yr old girls like?

Sarah

--
Shirley Shone