Old January 8th 05, 09:52 AM
handmaiden

Ok, finally coming back to life again and adding my 2 cents worth...
I'm Cindie, posting as handmaiden. I'm from Texas, hoping to move to WY
or NE, but currently, I live in So. California (Inland Empire area - the
armpit of LA) with my DH of almost 4 years, my 13 yo DS, and my 2 feline
QI's. I've been sewing since I was 12 on a machine, and took up quilting
in 1992 I think... Kinda hard to place since I started doing it to help
out a friend whose mom got us both hooked finishing off her tops. I
crochet, cross-stitch, knit (poorly, slowly, and rarely), paint for fun
(badly), and enjoy making Ren-Faire costumes for my friends. I've done
clothing from scratch as well as alterations and occasionally make
stuffed animals. I am currently working on 6 quilts which are in various
stages of completion, although I hope to have at least 4 done by the end
of the month... depending on school demands. oh! I am going through the
University of Phoenix online program for an accounting degree (finally)
and work part-time in a boring, boring, boring job.
I prefer dark chocolate nibbled with fresh strawberries or a nice box of
truffles. Mmmmm. (I will settle happily for one of those dark chocolate
oranges though.)
~handmaiden