Old March 20th 04, 12:08 PM
AliceW

I installed a spam filtering program called "Qurb" which has worked 100%
from the day I installed it. No extra screens or windows to go to, it works
right on my OE window. There is a trial version but you do eventually have
to purchase it. From my perspective, you get what you pay for and this
program is priceless! www.qurb.com is the site for additional info. NAYY
just a very satisfied customer.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"melinda" wrote in message
: It seems I'm being trageted by Spammers pushing Human Growth
: Hormones. I WANT THIS TO STOP! How do I do something about it?
:
: --
: Melinda
: http://cust.idl.com.au/athol