Old March 20th 04, 09:45 AM
Roberta Zollner

Go to your server's website and see if they offer better filters. Mine will
sort all incoming mail into folders: "suspected virus" (these I just dump
without looking), spam (based on their criteria), and "unknown sender". If I
want to accept a particular person's emails automatically, I must enter the
address in a file of "accepted addresses". If some spam slips through to the
"unknown sender" file, I just tell the server it's spam and it will never
happen again.
I skim through the spam, because sometimes friends send out mail to lots of
addresses at once, which is one of the spam criteria. But mostly everything
gets put in the right folder and takes only a second to delete. Then I read
the mail I want on OE.
Roberta in D

"melinda" wrote in message
It seems I'm being trageted by Spammers pushing Human Growth
Hormones. I WANT THIS TO STOP! How do I do something about it?

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol