Old March 20th 04, 09:36 AM
Sharon Harper

Are you using Optus Mel? If so, I know they have a spam thingy that you can
set because DH did mine. We also use Outlook Express and the spam doesn't
even come through to OE - Although I can check it using Webmail in case some
regular emails accidently get caught. Also I set up message rules to look
for any funny words which works a treat. I send those straight to my
deleted box so that I can still check them if I want to. I've gone from
about 100 a day to 2.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

"melinda" wrote in message
It seems I'm being trageted by Spammers pushing Human Growth
Hormones. I WANT THIS TO STOP! How do I do something about it?

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol