Old August 23rd 03, 10:11 PM
juliasb(nospam)

Default Another exciting busy and fun day!

Well we were off again this morning a girl friend and I and we went
in pursuit of treasures only to be found at rummage/yard/garage sales...
Even though I thought I hit the mother load yesterday with my fabric
discoveries... Well I have to tell you I did almost as well as
yesterday. Today I came home with 21 yards of fabric (all quilting
fabrics) for the grand total price of $1.75. It all just came out of
the dryer and so I think tomorrow I will spend a part of the day
pressing the 50+ yards of fabric that I have purchased in the last 2
days. So for a bit over $5.00 I am the proud owner of a bit over 50
yards of new fabrics!!!
Of course I found a couple of other small treasures... 2 King Size
Sheet sets for $2.00 and a cheese shredder.
The rest of the afternoon I have spent right here working on getting
this darn puter working right. Some things are now right on the money
while others still have a bit of a problem. As long as I can get on
RCTQ I am a happy woman!

Well I am going to keep on working on perfecting the system here and
touch in an out through out the evening... I will be playing catch up
with some of the messages here... but looking forward.
juliasb