Old November 26th 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Phishing Warning!

GRrrrrr! They just never relent, do they? Again and again, I get emails
'from me' which all the filters allow to come through. Since I just hardly
ever send myself a message, they just get clicked off. Can't exactly
kill-file and they know that. But . . . they never ever get a response. If
I knew how, a swift kick in the pants would be good. Polly

"barnyowl" wrote in message
An email supposedly from Homestead Hearth Quilt shop is on the loose this
pm (timed with the store's closing time) which is requesting Amex card
info to be pre-registered -deadline midnight today, local time - at the
store's website to enable customers to receive a $25 credit towards the
same amount of purchases Nov.26 plus an extra $10 to spend!!!

Do not respond to the link if you should receive notification of this
offer.

I have sent an email to Homestead Hearth notifying them of this hyjack.
Barnyowl