Old March 24th 04, 03:22 AM
Pat in Virginia

How about using the punctuation in two blocks and some numbers in
a few blocks? Just use enough to 'round out' the blocks to the
number you want. I really like your idea of a reversible quilt
Marissa! I suggest you just go with American English (Sofia's
birthplace) and Uruguay Spanish (for you and DH's homeland) and
it will be delightful! BTW: I saw the picture of you, your DM and
DD ... fantastic!
PAT in VA/USA

"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

DH suggests addin exclamation & question marks in the extra blocks,
colons & semicolons?

Mystified One wrote:

When doing alphabet blocks, I can't make the set of 26 come out even. No
matter how hard I try, I end up with one left or one blank space.