Old November 19th 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,alt.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

Default WAKE UP!! It's past time to start your Christmas sewing!!

Claire Owen wrote:
On 19/11/2012 02:59, wrote:

Whatcha making? You sew folk have been sleeping all
year. There have been no new posts in a long time.Where
is everyone? Cea

I'm sewing !!! So not posting Much, just lurking. Managed
2 dresses , 2 jckets(childrens) and have cut out 4 and a
half christmas
reversible aprons today. Need to have between 10 and a
dozen done
for this weekend.The 1st Christmas market for me is on sat
24th
Nov!!! Not ready yet Aghhh.
3 boys outfits still to cut out and make to compliment
the lovely pullovers that my friend Sheila has knitted.
Pics of the
1st Two outfits here.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...36211&type =3
Off to cook the evening meal now.

As always, Claire, your work is fabulous. There must be a
whole bunch of charmingly dressed kids in your town.

Beverly E. Ickes
BEI Designs