Old November 13th 05, 01:50 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Default Frapper Quilts

Check again every few hours - the names are rolling in!

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

"Anne in CA" wrote in message
This is such fun! I had been toying with a map (for my own use only) of
where various rctq members lived. Frank's map now shows some North
America, one UK and one Europe. Where are those downunda gals? And we need
Tutu, too ;-)

This could help with the planning of an international RR.

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Sandy Foster wrote:
In article ,
"Frank Reid" ten.tsacmoc@diersicnarf wrote:

In the past, folks have asked if I could post pics of Brenda's quilts.
Found a new and very free way of doing just that: Frapper.
Google has a new service that is very easy to post pictures. I set one
up for RCTQ at http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Have a blast. One thing thats really nice is that you can post your
location so you can see who is in you general vicinity.
The first one in there is my daughter Anneliese's quilt.

Okay, I'm on there, too. What fun to see a map with us on it! I hope lots
more do this -- no personal information needed, except a screen name and
a zip code.