Old November 26th 03, 05:04 AM
John

She does really seem to like the organizers. Any "ultimate" organizer out
there you can suggest? I'm not sure the cabinets will work because her
craft room is actually a bedroom and we want to stay a bedroom in case we
have to move.

Thanks for your suggestions,

John

"Erin-Joi Collins McNeal" wrote in message
If she is into scrapbooking as well as stamping, I am sure that organizers
would go over well. The craft stores have storage units and storage

luggage
that can transport scrapbook and stamping supplies and projects. There are
large organizers with multiple pockets and open areas as well as

organizers
strictly for scissors or punches or other supplies.

If she has her own stamping room, I have a different idea. I would love to
have cabinetry put in around the walls of my stamping room. Kitchen style
cabinets with open, adjustable shelves above the cabinets. (Excuse me

while
I remove the drool!!) This gives counter space for the paper cutter,

Xyrons
and other small appliances. Closed storage for some items, open for

others.

What you are doing is a fabulous idea!
Best of luck!
Erin-Joi

If you think that something small cannot make a difference---try sleeping
with a mosquito in the room.

If I told you that I was walking 35 miles in 2 days to help women with
undetected breast cancer find out early enough to survive, would you

support
me? http://erinjoi.pledgepage.com
Feel free to forward my pledgepage to anyone interested in the walk or the
cause.

"John" wrote in message
igy.com...
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

My wife is really into scrapbooking and rubber stamping. I'm hoping to

get
her a really nice gift, and hopefully very useful, but I know very

little
about the subjects. What items could I get her that you love and can't

live
without? Crafting tools or organizers would be great.

If you know off the top of your head where the items you suggest can be
found, please include that info. Otherwise, I'll do an internet search

and
try to find them.

Thanks for any and all suggestions,

John