Old October 31st 04, 03:45 PM
Carla

This looks like a more detailed recipe than one I found recently, which
involved a rainbow skinner blend and pearl. I've been trying that, and
getting really pretty mixes, but nothing that looks like paua, so far g.

Thanks for the link. I'll be trying out this mix, believe me

Cheers,
Carla

HarryB41 wrote:
Hello everyone. )
I am still alive and have been reading and learning. Sometimes it is best to just listen.
I was surfing as usual and came up on a VERY interesting web site! It has lessons on making Faux Paua Shell from poly clay!
I can not wait to try this, as soon as I can. In the meantime I was thinking that perhaps someone here would like to give this
a try, to see the outcome. The possibilities are endless! Beads, cabs and so much more! I think I have found a way to make
that Tiffany lamp shade... maybe... lol
Here is the link:
http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/faux_paua.html
This will be fun I am sure.