Old March 20th 04, 08:52 PM
lgreene

Harry:
What's your asking price? I don't do best offer, or make an offer. I don't
know where that came from, but I just don't.

I like to know what you want to get for it.

Many thanks.
lg
"Harry" wrote in message
Thumbler Tumbler Model A-R2 Retail - $128.18
Like new and used very little. Excellent condition!

MODEL A-R2 ROCK TUMBLER Versatile two-barrel 6lb. capacity tumbler. Uses

two 3 lb.
capacity long life molded rubber barrels. Ideal for small batches of

single-type stones for
jewelry making or for brass polishing. Heavy continuous duty fan colored

motor, Overload
protected. Shipping Wt. 9 lbs. Comes with an extra lid ring for Model A

Series which retails
for $4.50 plus shipping.

A photo can be seen here... please note... this is not a photo of mine,

but the same kind:
http://ppinkfish.homestead.com/wonderland.html

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in buying this. Thanks!

Harry