Old September 19th 04, 04:37 AM
KJ

I think that would work great. Echo the stars several times for emphasis.

Kathyl....who is working on the quilt that ate the sewing room. My pastel
crazy stars is getting a border. It was already a big quilt and it's
getting bigger! King size bed...here it comes!! After buying a border
fabric, I found THE border fabric. Now I'm worrying about whether it will
be enough...and I bought the end of the bolt!!!

remove "nospam-" before mchsi

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
KJ wrote:
I really like that Lia. And I think you're right, it needs more

quilting.
Then it would look great! More stars are up to you. More would be

good,
but with extra quilting you might not need them. Or you could quilt

more
stars in. It would be a wonderful baby gift.

What if I gave it more quilting in the form of quilted stars in orange,
yellow and red thread? Instead of more applique stars, it would have
thread shadow stars. That way it would get more quilting and more stars
at the same time.

--Lia