Old December 3rd 04, 01:02 AM

Default Good News

I just have to share this with ya'll since you all went through my fire with
me. I had 40 completed pieces framed and hanging on the walls plus more
than enough stash for 20 people. Well, today I received a check from State
Farm for the entire amount I submitted to them for my needlework on my
contents of the house list. I certainly was expecting to have some intense
negotiations with them over the value. This does help to make up for the
TERRIBLE year I have had.

Since the fire in April, I have had my identity stolen. The criminal
charged over $5,000 worth of stuff at Lowe's. Then in November my sweet Dad
passed away. I can't wait for this year to finally be over.

I am grateful for having such a good insurance company.

--
Janet L. Walker