Old April 15th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default Tell me the truth on hand-piecing

You might have just saved me some $s and agony, Marcella. There are only 5
or 6 batiks in my stash and those have behaved very nicely in hand-piecing.
I had sort of thought I'd add a lot of them but methinks I will go slowly on
that one. Polly

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
You've gotten wonderful advice already. The only thing I'd add is to
test hand piecing the batiks. I once tried to hand piece a batik top
and wore my fingers off. That was just the first two pieces! Machine
for me when it comes to batiks. You may have a different experience,
but check first before you are stuck.