Old September 5th 04, 08:51 PM
Natalie

Default Happy, Happy, Tra-La

It sounds fabulous!
I'm happy dancing for you!

NS

NanaV wrote:
Well, last week I finished the Grand-baby's "wedding quilt" ( supposed to be
twin-size but grew to full-size) which has taken many months
(hand-quilting). Today I found a great use for those scraps I seem to
accumulate and figure I should save for the scrap quilt I never seem to
make. I made two patchwork throw pillows to go with the quilt and a valance
for her window to match! Now I'm kicking myself I didn't get even more
fabric since I can almost picture the cute patchwork teddy bear or the dress
for her doll to match. Or maybe a wall-hanging....or a closet
organizer....or a pair of PJ's....or some book covers....or
......................Someone STOP me!

Nana