Old June 8th 04, 11:00 PM
Diana Curtis

Im thinking its because the fabric knows what you might do in the squaring
up process and is quivering in fear and silence.
Diana :-)

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
Thanks for the prompt and knowledgeable replies. I have the right
ruler, but I've never used it. I have all the fabric for this quilt
spilled on my table, but I can't decide what to do next. This is like
writer's block. I'm not afraid of cutting the fabric. I don't know
what it is. Now I'm leaning away from storm at sea. I'm still thinking
on this.

--Lia

---