Old February 10th 04, 11:46 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article ,
Lisa Ellis wrote:

Marcella Tracy Peek wrote:

Cool. I was taking a class in Berkeley a couple months ago and heard
about this great fabric source nearby. We can do two fun things.

marcella

What fabric source? Scharffenberger's factory is very near my step-dads
house & a climbing gym. What more could I want? Visit step-dad,
getting brownie points, then on to gym. The chocolate and fabric would
top it all off.

lisae

When I took a class at New Pieces, the teacher told us about it. Round
the corner and across University on 4th where they have the fancy shops
is the Crate and Barrel outlet. I heard they have some remnant bins
with Macco prints - likely spelling that wrong and other cool stuff -
cottons and decorator fabrics but not quilting cottons per se. I was
told you gotta dig but there are cool things in there for a good price.
Some of the ladies had time and went after the first class and did come
back with some neat stuff to show off the next week. I was strapped for
time and haven't made it back over the bridge to check it out yet.

marcella