Old July 17th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default hand quilting frame/hoop

Howdy!

My preference is a 12" round wooden hoop.
Like these: http://www.ericas.com/quilting/tools/hoops.htm

Altho' the first hoops shown here are flimsy & rather worthless for
quilting a real quilt (more of an embroidery hoop),
there's a variety of choices he
http://www.siestaframes.com/info/wor...s-contents.htm

Shows the differences and similarities in the frames.

Ragmop/Sandy

On 7/17/06 5:17 AM, in article
, "Sarah Dixon"
wrote:

I am looking to buy a hand quilting frame / hoop. Does anybody have any
opinions as to whether a hoop or a Q snap quilting frame is better?
Also what is the difference between a simple quilting frame and a
tapestry frame?

Thank you

Sarah