Old August 9th 03, 03:18 PM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

where's Tassie?? somewhere I should know about??

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Yup! Rewarded myself plenty at the show Jayne and I went to a couple

weeks
back and am looking forward to rewarding myself at another in September

and
then all through our Holiday in Tassie (never realised there were so many
LQS down there!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Sharon:
Mazel Tov!! I am proud of you. Are you rewarding your success
with quilt books and fabric? You deserve it.

Now I have to leave for monthly Day Guild Meeting. We have to
bring 'Dogs' .... weird/funky/ugly projects. I have one to show
... wonder if it will be voted "Least Likely to Get Into
Houston!"

LOL ... Have a great quilty day y'all! PAT in VA/USA

Sharon Harper wrote:

Okay, I'm going to step in here and reveal a secret - my starting

weight
at
WW. ...cut...
added up to going from a tight size 26 to a comfortable size 18 in six
months. And what's better - IT HASN'T COME BACK!!