Old August 9th 03, 02:26 PM
Charlotte Henson

Thanks!
I don't really know. The black will obviously recede. How can I use that
most effectively?
I'm really still in the planning stages. I'm searching the web trying to
find pictures of how others have done it effectively and see what I
think "works".
Will keep you posted! Thanks for the support!
-Charlotte

wrote:

Personally I don't know why they think that this quilt is advanced. I
would say that it may be intermediate due to the different blocks needed
and getting the layout right. The actual blocks themselves are easy.

I think the colors suggested sound great- which ones to be the background
and which to be the "accent" color?

Good luck

Julie
Richmond, VA