Old June 3rd 18, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Which would you buy (if either)

On 05/22/2018 08:05 AM, wrote:
I have done anything like this before so unable to help that way but have you gone on to
www.amazon.com and ask to see Janome sewing machines. This is where I have brought 3 sewing machines. Check them out.
Sandy$

Hmmm...I would have thought the phrases "One of my sewing machines is a
New Home 445 from the early 60's" and "just looking at the listings, not
really "shopping" for anything" and "if I were in the market for a
vintage machine" would very strongly indicate that I asked the question
out of sort of an intellectual curiosity, and that I am not currently in
the market for a sewing machine, vintage or otherwise.

--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen