Old January 5th 04, 02:39 AM
Javahut

What are you doing with it?
Are you a beveler that has never bought any? That would help.

"Mike J." wrote in message
om...
Can someone recommend just one or two other smaller distributors?

Sommca sells 4 polishing compounds: Lite, Bright, Premier, and Glass
Polishing. I couldn't figure out the differences and their respective
applications. Thanks for your help.

Mike

"Mike Firth" wrote in message

They are by far the biggest. Make life easy, use them. Both are on the
internet (www.somaca.com www.crlaurence.com ) I see that the later has

sort
of blocked access, you can search but not price - just put cerium oxide

in
the little search box at top. You can get an account number just by
asking, say you want to pay with a credit card.

--
Mike Firth
Hot Glass Bits Furnace Working Website
"Mike J." wrote in message
om...
"Javahut" wrote in message

"Mike J." wrote in message
om...
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass
polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Mike

Somermaca or CR Laurance

I will try them.

Does anyone know any other distributors? Thanks a lot.