Old April 13th 15, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

Default Need a free newsgroup reader

On 13/04/2015 22:44, pat on the green wrote:
I, too, couldn't see what to do - only had one quick try as I was pushed
for time... I do use Thunderbird, so I will be most grateful too.

Pat on the green
.
On 13/04/2015 21:09, Lizzy Taylor wrote:

OK, what program do you use for your email? I use Thunderbird, so that
is the one I can help with most easily, but I'll have a shot at helping
you if you use something else.

Lizzy

Pity my son is back off to sea in the morning. I am with Thunderbird and
he sorted me out with Aioe news.

How are you doing across the pond Lizzy?
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley